The network is effectively a white label of threesixtyservices, I only found this out when looking to go direct and spoke to 360 about my current network they advised the intranet and web based compliance support are all white labelled from 360.The file checking services have been brought in in-house as this used to be delegated to 360, the turnaround times are 5 working days for a case review and any follow up queries still run to 5 working days, its very easy to spend over a month until a file is reviewed as acceptable and able to submit new business.

Network mandates use of Intelligent Office, which is fine but a member pays a monthly licence fee of £250 to Sense for using IO. The normal monthly charge for IO is £82 if you go direct to the provider, but Sense will not allow this you HAVE to pay their £250 rate. Unlike some other networks you also have to organise your own PI cover, and FCA fees which makes the deduction of only 7.5% from your gross turnover seem less reasonable. Many of the workers are part time so on calling the office you are asked to send an email instead and await a response.

All in all I wouldn't recommend for the poor service, high charges, and inability to provide a prompt efficient service to clients.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of sense network membership. Sense Network needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sense network membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sense Network.

Had an Experience with Sense Network?

Comments